If you don’t find what you are looking for below then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Suits, Shirts & Casual
- How are Self-Made Couture suits constructed?
- Each Self-Made Couture garment is digitally laser cut and hand sewn from fine fabrics sourced around the globe. We start your garments by making a digital pattern of your body. Those measurements are converted into a pattern that is uniquely designed to fit on your body. From there, your fabric is precisely cut on our digital, laser cutting machines. Throughout this process, each customer’s pattern is saved digitally. This ensures that your next suit, shirt or blazer will be cut exactly the same.
- How long does it take to make a custom suit?
- Please allow up to 4-6 weeks. If the delivery is expected to take longer we will promptly notify you.
- What brands of fabrics do you use?
- We offer thousands of fabrics from famous mills and textile companies all over the world.
- How should I wash my shirts, suits, etc?
- We recommend dry clean only.
- What type of garments does Self-Made Couture make?
- We provide suits, tuxedos, shirts, trousers, blazers and coats.
- Can your suits fit the “big-boned” body type?
- Yes, whatever measurements you have, all of our products are customized and tailored to fit you perfectly.
- How do I get measured for a custom suit when buying online?
- You and a friend can watch our easy-to-follow measurement tutorial videos here and easily submit your measurements online.
- Can I use measurements taken by my own tailor?
- We strongly recommend NOT going to a tailor. Our measurement process is custom so please just follow the video that appears after checkout or request an appointment to get your perfect fitting custom suit measured by one of our stylist. Also please note that if you use another method such as a tailor for your measurements then our Guarantee will not apply.
- Can I base my measurements on a favorite suit that I own?
- Not at this time. Please use our measurement videos or request an appointment to get your perfect fitting custom suit.
Shipping, Returns & Services
- Does Self-Made Couture ship internationally?
- Yes, all orders are shipped with leading companies — namely DHL, UPS and FedEx. Delivery to PO boxes, however, are not possible at this time.
- How much in advance should I order before a special occasion like a wedding?
- We recommend 45-60 days prior to your special occasion.
- Do you offer any discounts for a wedding party?
- Yes, please contact our team at email@example.com and let us know how many are in your party so we can create your custom offer.
- What is the Self-Made Couture Guarantee?
- Check out our Guarantee page to learn more.
- Do you give refunds?
- No, unfortunately we do not offer refunds. We will issue store credit if there is a serious issue that cannot be fixed otherwise we provide free remakes and alteration credit.
- When did Self-Made Couture start?
- We were founded in 2015.
- Where is Self-Made Couture headquartered?
- We are duly registered in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Where are your suits and other garments constructed?
- Our fabrics are sourced globally and then constructed in our master tailoring facilities abroad.
- What does an appointment entail?
- We will walk you through the customization options and fabrics in person and then, we will take your measurements to ensure the best garment is made the first time. Please allow up to 1 hour for your first appointment.
- Can I supply my own fabrics?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept outside fabrics. If there is a style you prefer, you can submit a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check our inventory for you.
- What customization options does Self-Made Couture offer?
- We have dozens of customization options for you to choose from. You can see the changes being made right away on your screen thanks to our custom builders.
- What are the differences between your fit options?
- We have a few fit options: classic, moderate, slim, & super slim.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, AfterPay, Cash App, Venmo and Cash (in person appointments only).
- What currency is used for transactions?
- Our website will automatically change our website pricing to your home currency.
- Will there be sales tax on my order?
- Depending on the city you are in, it may be added on your order at checkout.